FLAVNT Friday: It's our Birthday Month!
FLAVNT was born in April of 2014, we are turning 4 this year! In the last four years we have:
sold over 10,000 items to customers all over the world!
- fundraised successfully for 9 trans individuals seeking gender-confirming surgery
- helped raise a total of ~$15,795 with the help of all of our amazing customers for those 9 surgeries
- completed a successful kickstarter, amassing over 700 contributors and surpassing our goal of $25,000 to create the first inclusive-skin-tone binder range on the market
- FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS, WE HAVE LIVED THE MOTHA'FCKN DREAM, Y'ALL
We think it's incredible...
that what started out as a hobby of printing t-shirts for ourselves for funsies blossomed into this company that makes such an impact on the community that means so much to us, but here we are, and we are so, so grateful. From the bottom of our two queer little hearts, thank you.
We want to update y'all on some happenings going on at FLAVNT this month and in the near future:
- Bareskin Binders are in production, this round expanding to our sixth size (an XXL), as well as a fifth color option, and featuring a new liner based on customer feedback. We are anticipating a May launch for this round, be on the lookout on our social media, newsletter, and blog for updates once we have a more solid ETA!
- We are approaching the finish line for our #supportblair campaign -- so far we have raised just about $2,500 (which was our initial goal) but we have some final calculations to make and wanna wrap things up with a BANG.
- Rep applications were open in February and we received over 300 applicants interested in helping promote FLAVNT's message (so wild y'all, we were flabbergasted by the number of interested and eager people flooding our inbox) -- we have started making our way through these apps, which is taking much longer than anticipated (so sorry for that, but we want to give y'all the attention you deserve if you applied) and hope to be reaching out to chosen representatives in the coming week and have rep packages sent out by the end of April (featuring some new FLAVNT team gear, perhaps? We'll see!)
- For the last few months we have been cooking up some collaborations with some rad LGBTQ individuals and brands. The designs are finalized, terms have been agreed upon, drumroll please... because they'll be launching SO FREAKIN' SOON!
Also we have some new gear in shop, featuring some additional koozie designs just in time for summer, more baseball jersey options (these bad boys sell like crazy and are a great summer option!), and a few others... SHOP BELOW: